Craft In Focus
- Their events have become widely recognised for presenting a stunning and varied choice of contemporary work. The fairs present highly talented exhibitors who have been selected for their superb and innovative craftsmanship.
Green Shopping Catalogue
Books, tools & products to help you live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Shin Tai (from Liz Arundel)
- is a dynamic form of bodywork that fuses traditional Shiatsu treatment, using thumb and elbow pressure on meridians, with more subtle and gentle touch.
- We are a touring puppet theatre company with an interest in emotional and mental well-being. Zenwing produce puppet shows and creative workshops for family audiences, schools, community groups, adults, festivals, and health & social care.
- a growing educational and sustainable agricultural land project. We want to re-connect to the land & share this knowledge with those who wish to join us.
Products/Good Art & Crafts:
- Run by Anne (fine pottery) and David Sears (cabinetmaker), daughter and son-in-law of the late John Seymour, from their smallholding in West Wales where world famous and unsurpassed 'The Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency' was written. Th
Earth Pathways Diary
- A co-operatively produced UK Diary aiming to be a network and resource for Earth lovers, environmentalists, artists, writers and activists. Contains contributions from artists and writers from all over the UK.
- - A networking organisation for those active or interested in the ecological and social regeneration of Scotland.